Article Architect Vs Instant Article Wizard

More recently, I purchased Instant Article Wizard to do a comparison of the two products. What really interested me in Instant Article Wizard was the ability to do research very quickly.

After inserting a keyword, IAW displays whole sentences scraped from the internet. The user is able to choose an introduction, conclusion, sales paragraphs and use this information to rewrite into an unique article. Article Architect also has a research feature where the search pulls up a complete websites. I find that I am able to collect more relevant information on the keyword particularly if it is a topic I know very little about. I quickly scan the site for relevant information and then rewrite what I have learned.

IAW research feature is good but Article Architect gives me the ability to dig deeper into the topic for a better understanding. Therefore my articles are of better quality not just rehashed general information.

Article Architect is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. .