Article Architect Review

Article Architect Review-Can You Create Unique Articles Quickly And Easily - 100% Guaranteed! With Article Architect?

Article Architect will help you research niche topics, find loads of information about the topic so you can write great articles, will help you write the articles and keep track of them, and even help you submit them to as many article directories as you want.

We both know that article marketing is the best way to get your message out there. But if you are anything like me, writing articles tended to take far too long and there was so much work involved. I began searching for an article writing software that was easy for this technically challenged chick to use at a reasonable pricetag. I didn't want an article writing software churned out the same or similar articles that everyone else was using. I wanted to be able to create my own original, unique articles with ease.

There is so much work involved with writing articles and delivery them in the various directories. There is the niche research. Then you have to find keywords and how many results are displayed on google or other SERP's. Once you have sufficient information, you have to write the article with precisley the correct percentage of keywords, after you have created an attention grabbing title. Send the article to the directorie and then keep track of how well they are performing. I was finding my time was taken up with lots of tedious tasks, just to get the job done.

Fortunately, I found an article writing software, Article Architect, that assists me with researching niche topics. I can plug in my niche and the article writing software will give me tons of keywords along with the number of resulting pages found on google. It then directs me to related information found on, not only the SERP's, but also in forums, in books, news, seminars and lots of other places.

One feature that is really cool in Article Architect is the build in headline creator. There are 4 steps and with a click of a button, it produces 50 or more headlines to choose from. Admitedly, some of them may need to be tweaked but it sure does make the job quicker with less fuss and stress.

As I write the article with Article Architect, a little green slide moves from "Too Few" in yellow to 4% in green. As I am write, I can stay within or near 4% keeping an eye on the slide. Before, I found that I was constantly juggling keywords.

There is an automatice save on the Article Architect and once is has been saved, then I can decide to submit it to the article directories where I have entered their address in the provided areas or export it to be uploaded onto my website or blog. This save me a tons of time. I have about 25 directories in my Article Architect software and it still has the provision for hundreds more. If I want to I can send the finished article via email through Article Architect. There list of features just go on and on but they sure are making my article writing easier.

I had never thought about tracking my articles before. I don't know why as I track most everything else. With Article Architect I am about to track each article and know how it is performing and how much money it has earned me. I fact, I am about to keep track of all my other articles with Article Architect as well.

One of the most important parts of article writing particularly if you are sending the article to a directory, is the bio box. As an article writer, my goal is to have the reader click on the link that directs him/her to my site or autoresponder. I have been using the built in brainstorm title creator to assist me with my bio box. Infact I am able to create an many bio boxes as I like for each article.

There are a lot more features to Article Architect that I could write about but I think for you to really see the benefits for you, I have included a link to the videos. They have been very well done and easy to follow along. Video

I hope you have enjoyed reading my Article Architect Review.